Antibody Tech 2017
The Antibody Technologies and Therapeutic Conference (Antibody Tech 2017) was held at the Monash University Prato Centre, Italy, from Sunday 10th to Wednesday 13th September 2017.
This year's meeting brought together internationally recognized speakers from both Academia and Industry. Program highlights included:
- Novel Antibody Targets
- Antibody structure and dynamics
- Antibody Technology
- Antibody Ligand Structural Insight
- Advances in Protein Manufacturing
- Immune Therapies in Oncology
- Revisiting Specific Targeting Cancer
- Autoimmunity and Inflammation
- Antibodies in the Clinic
Thank you to all delegates, speakers and sponsor representatives who attended and participated in the Antibody Tech 2017 conference.
The meeting was a great success and we look forward to seeing you again in Prato in 2019!
2017 Conference Organisers
Prof Mark Sleeman (BDI, Monash University, Australia)
Dr Lynn Macdonald (VP, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, USA)